[Dailydrool] Pickles and the hounds at wmbri

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 07:28:28 PST 2010

Thanks for all of the drool and emails for pickles. Pickles is back home not puking no diarrhea but still puny. She is on several meds and recouperating. Now we have three more fosters with the same symptoms and two others who are coughing. We are at our wits end with all of the sickness we have had. Pickles had to be put on IV fluids at the vet they said it could have been the dog flu. We are hoping the other three do not need to stay three days at the vet, our rescue may go under if they do. Oh no!! Two more just vomited. Gotta go.
Chris
wmbri.org