[Dailydrool] drool and coats on sale

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:57:04 PST 2010

We live in Columbus, Ohio and have about 20 inches of snow right now.  Teddy
and Izzy love the snow and I do too, but this is more than we're used to
getting.  It beats rain and mud though!

We are sending drool to all in need.  Don't worry Casper's mommy - Teddy has
a lump or two that have been there for awhile.  I've had dogs that have had
the "bad" kind and they have a different feel to them, but it's always good
to have them checked so you're doing the right thing.

A friend from our dogpark sent me this link for a great sale on dog coats
($10, regularly $33) -
http://www.statelinetack.com/item/weatherbeeta-600d-dlx-dog-coat/900657/ in
case you've been thinking about a coat in this frigid weather.  My dilemma
is that Izzy gets cold but when I put her coat on her, she goes flat Basset
and doesn't move.  I'm going to have to try again though - the temps are
going down again in the next few days.

Love, peace, stay warm and WOOF (that's from IzzZy and TeDddy)
Beth