[Dailydrool] War ob da Perch

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 17:42:02 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. I sittin on me couch a watcin da TB. Gotz da DNN channel a playin--dat be da Dawg Nooze Channel jus in case youze ain't got dis on youze Tb dat is. Why a hound ob me stature gotz to keep up you knowz. Git me piller fluffed, meebe a blanket, take liddel snooze, and bout dis time dere be summfin, we callz dis odd a goin on in me home. I sit up, I watch dis.
Now dis wurf gibbin up me nap. Lookie dere.
Sister Daisy gittin up on da royal perch. Woo Hoo---here com Elder Clara, headin fur da perch whut Sister Daisy be a sleepin on. Elder Clara is a stoppin--dis gonna git gud now. Sister Daisy is a squeezin dem eyeballz shut, and hmmm, Elder Clara is a goin ober to nudder blankie we hounds do sum sleepin on. No wait, she bee on da moobe. Elder Clara moobin on to nudder bankie,hold it she stoppin by da perch, gib da glare. Sister Daisy a holdin firm on da possesion ob da perch. Elder Clara moobin on now---Brudder Elwood gibbin da play by play action in me home youze see--Elder Clara a headin fur da food room, Momma out dere, bet she gonna go do da whine, wait, Sister Daisy is a gittin up. She gittin off da perch.Now whut she finkin??? Brudder Elwood be glad to be on da couch cause lookie dere, Sister Daisy is a pullin da perch cross da room,an Elder Clara bee in hot persuitie--round da corner she is a goin, da perch a goin down da hall, Elder Clara gotz steam cloudz a puffin out dem earflapperz.Brudder Elwood foller da perch, dis not gonna end wellz and by doggies it not involvin da Brudder.I be innecent bistandin hound.
Summfin heppin, Sister Daisy let go and run out ob me home. Elder Clara a takin stake on da perch whut now bee in me hallway.
She relocatin. Da claimin ob da perch a heppinin rite in front ob me eyeballs.
Brudder Elwood gib dis a fink. Bedder file dis one rite up dere in me headbone box ob nebber furgit. Tell Brudder Jake bout dis.
Sister Daisy gotz jaws ob steel to moob da perch, an she bee a challengin Elder Clara.
Brudder Elwood repawtin frum da war zone ob da perch. Dis developin news.

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz