[Dailydrool] Daphneyland and 94000

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Feb 12 13:45:34 PST 2010

Wow go Daphneyland with donations of $94000.00. Good for you!! we hope that you will be able to continue in the rescue business for a long time. We certainly need more rescues that can support themselves because there are several in the midwest that are crumbling. You do a lot of good for the hounds and you have been blessed with good fortune. There are four in Oklahoma needing a home and two in Tennessee. All of us midwestern rescues are barely hanging on could you take a few more.
Chris Bly
wmbri.org