[Dailydrool] Basset Sighting on Old TV Show

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:44:53 PST 2010

Ok, all us 50+ folks, do any of you remember a TV show from the 70's called
"Emergency"?  I do, as I was working in the ER of a hospital at that time
and my co-workers and I took nicknames of characters on the show...Well it
was the story of firefighters and paramedics of Squad 51 of the LAFD.  Lo
and behold their firestation mascot was Henry, a BASSET HOUND!!   I watched
it on one of my cable channels, RTV or Retro TV.  It's on Mon-Fri at 4PM,
EST.  I have Comcast Cable so check to see if it runs in your neighborhood.

On today's episode Roy and John were talking to their captain  as the capt
sat on a leather couch in the station, and there next to him was Henry all
stretched out...then the alarm sounded and Henry rolled over on his back for
a belly rub and wagging his tail!  He was so adorable, I don't remember
seeing him there back then, but of course, I was owned by a German Shepherd,
Kelly and hadn't had the experience of being owned by a basset...LOL.  I'll
have to remember to watch this show next week to see more or Henry.

Snooters,
Ruthie B &
Ms Beasley Ann BABES Royal Caregiver (Hey Mom, that was a handsome hound woo
woo!)