[Dailydrool] Brazil

icerchiaro icerchiaro at uol.com.br
Fri Feb 12 13:41:06 PST 2010

You all are freezing in US and Europe, and I am melting from head to toe. Here, in Rio de Janeiro, is about 104o F (which is 40o C) in the shade. Wednesday, the weather people deemed that we were experiencing more heat than in the middle of the Sahara! No wonder, Bertrand, after spending the morning at the dog park, gets into my air-conditioned room and stays sleeping the rest of the day! He will go for pee, but will only go for a walk after 10pm. I think he knows what global warming means...

Isabel and Bertrand