[Dailydrool] road trip to the Waddle!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Feb 12 13:30:09 PST 2010

Yep!  Noah and Dudley have their swim trunks packed and ready to head out to the Suncoast Sweetheart Waddle in Brooksville, FLA!  9am till around 4pm!
www.suncoastbasstrescue.org  is where you can get more information!

Okay,  it is by no means sunny today,  but tomorrow the sun will be  coming out!

And just a wee bit chilly,  but the boys think it will be worth a little chill,   to strut their fine senior Basset bodies for all the sweet Basset Babes that will be there!

If you are going to the waddle, please stop by and say hello,  we will be in our booth for Senior Houndsabound!

Hope to see you there!

As always,  our drool production is sent out to all ailing hounds and slaves,  and especially to those who have an ache in their hearts right now.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org