[Dailydrool] Pants and his nail

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:13:12 PST 2010

Sounds like a nail bed infection to me, Anitra.  You are doing all the right things.  I don't think the vet will do anything more besides give you oral antibiotics if necessary.

Hope everyone found Russell Stover chocolates in the heart shaped box with the basset buppy on the front!  I bought them for all my pet sitting clients and I have a funny feeling some of them may be giving them to me as well!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  Hope lots of heart-shaped cookies come your way!

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me