[Dailydrool] Spoiled Rotten Hounds---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Feb 12 16:58:52 PST 2010

Momma here, on a Friday night, cold with more snow on the way. A flake or a foot it makes no difference, as this is weekend number three of snow, hounds, and hubby. I get this nice idea of hey--lets go get a burger for dinner, get out, sit in a resturant, something totally different. Hubby sighs, and see's the look on my face and says let's go! We secure the hounds, ready the house. The patter of large feet are behind me, and I turn to look, and here is Elder Clara, the look of horror on her face, the "how can you do this look." Leaving when it is night is not allowed in Elder Clara's world. We were gone a full hour, and revenge was quick. She peed on the floor. Brudder Elwood took a power nap and is now in full swing.
I am now questioning my judgement of my big night out.

Drool and snow shovels to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz