[Dailydrool] mistake on Hounds Bay ...so sorry...

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:42:42 PST 2010

that cute basset/sheepdog puzzle..that are 7 in total..........all are
on for bidding as one package.........I have posted to Nancy for help in
getting this corrected...very sorry for this. Our webmaster who is kind
enough to do this for us......is also very very sorry and feels bad.
In the future months we have lots and lots of great items to be put on
Hounds Bay to help these Bassets..especially since funding is needed for
2 in kidney failure and one with Heartworm positive.........

In weeks to come I will get pics of certain really cool items that this
sweet Basset Missoula family donated to us.  :::      2 of those old
pull toy BassetBloodhound toys for kids/toodlers..PLUS  many very  aged
Avon Collectibles........the basset with cologne in it,  all kids of
older stuff..on tree charm is a Basset Running like crazy away from a
groomer.......just a hoot.   Never say one like it before.
Well...again.........thanks for understanding...
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager
Email: bassetrescuemt at gmail.com