[Dailydrool] Daphneyland and Budget

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Feb 13 18:26:45 PST 2010

Dawn. Thank you for the information on your rescue.
We have two volunteers, my hubby and myself two foster homes and 19 hounds We have been up to 36 in our home at one time and feel blessed right now to only have 16. Most of the year we have had 22. In comparison our rescue is about one fourth your size.
I have been to the vet almost every day for the past two months with sick hounds and yet I cannot imagine needing $150,000.00 a year to survive. ( Or even a fourth of that )Wow I do not know how you do it!
It is great that in three months you have collected well over half of what you need to survive the rest of the year. Kudos to you. We hope you get the rest soon.

Chris
wmbri.org