[Dailydrool] Thanks from Amos's mom and Dad

Diane Burns deeburns4 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 18:21:38 PST 2010

Dear Droolers, I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind words, poems, and drool for use over the lost of our Amos. In the past I have always suffered my losses in silence, but reading the drool for the last 6 months has helped me realize that I don't have to do that anymore. How wonderful to share grief, joy, and fun things with people who understand. I look forward to reading these posts every night, and now feel a new kind-ship. Dee