[Dailydrool] Tina, Kirby, and bleeding ears

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 18:33:55 PST 2010

Nancy, Tina is a sweetie!  What a beautiful little houndette ... looks like
she's making herself right at home.  She is one lucky houndie to have you as
her slave and Frank the Tank as her brudder.

I was so happy to hear that Kirby won't be going to the bridge.

Funnily enough, I was cleaning Zoe's ears today and noticed a very small
amount of blood.  She does not appear to be in pain; her ears are much
tougher to clean than the boys', and as such were much dirtier.  Any input
would be most welcome.

Drool and Snooters to all,
Lisa, Baloo, Buckley and Zoe