[Dailydrool] Welcome Tina, and Boomer is famous!

Kate bassetlover99 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:40:45 PST 2010

Nancy, congratulations on your new addition. Looks like she's settled in
just fine, and I'm happy to see that my hounds aren't the only ones who
demand to be covered up in bed.

My little Boomey is famous! I submitted a story about his obsession with
mail to the guys at the Draw the Dog site, and he was chosen as tomorrow's
front page dog cartoon! Here's a link to his cartoon; you have to wait a
minute while the whole picture draws itself out.
http://drawthedog.com/?p=864  ... If it's your first time visiting the site,
check out some of the other illustrations. These guys are really talented.

--
Peace and drool,
Kate

http://baxterandboomer.shutterfly.com/