[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva's many Valentine's

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 19:52:34 PST 2010

 Hello, dis be Emma, me hab lubley day, me hab so many admirers.  Me is so bootiful, ob course not quite as bootiful as Elder Clara, but me will get there.  Mr just acquired a new beau, he be named Roddy, he a human, but he be mine.  He come here wif him friend when me Momma be in CO.  It be lub at first sight for we both.  Now I hab many lubs.  Now me knows dat de Brudder claim dis ob himself, but we all know it not be true.  Not all the houndettes lub de Brudder, only the ones he makes up in him head.  Me, I be real, me lubs be real.  Elder Clara knows real, she and Inspector Morse hab great lub for years.  Me jus wants to be like her.  Sigh, dis be glorious for the lubley me.  Emma The Delicate Diva