[Dailydrool] Fun wif poo

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Sun Feb 14 19:57:44 PST 2010

Dis Willow, Mistress of Mayhem!

I hab so much fun today!  Miss Millie, da new fosser bassie, she ated a
difernt food dan usul - momma gabe her da wong stuff, and u nose what dat
dos 2 us bassies!  Millie made big stink mess - poop soup aw obber da
kitchen fwoor and walls.  Dis wuz wite affer momma jus scrubded da hole
fwoor, all da walls, an all da cambnits on all 4 paws, and cweanded aw da
crates!  But affer momma weavded Millie wen into 3 ob da crates and messed
in dem, and den de udder six ob us doggies we runned and rolled and swid
across da fwoor and eben jumpded on da couners!  WE got poopee ebberwer! SO
MUCH FUN!  Millie fewt better, so she helpded. TEEEHEEE!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Den momma come home.  She wook wike she gon cwy.  Den she smelled it, and
sawd da couners, turnded wite and wook wike she gon trow up.  Den she just
gotted weal kwiet and weft.  She come back hours waiter wif a bucket and
mop.  She not happy, but we is!  We had FUNFUNFUN!!!!  Stinky fun is the
best kind!

Momma put us to bed now.  She still sorda kwiet, an a wittle pale.  Miss
Millie fine.  Nuffin wong wif dat girl!  We tink she's gon be fun!  We gwad
she here!

-Willow, Mistress of Mayhem, Ruler of the lesser hounds (Molly, Annie, CJ,
Benton, Millie, Clarice, Penelope, & Squiggy)

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services
336-432-8715