[Dailydrool] Tina, my mom and other new homes

Colleen Kennelly colleenc678 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 06:14:26 PST 2010

Tina is beautiful... and so sweet. You're right, it is remarkable how much
she looks like Sarah.

I am delighted to announce that there is a new basset mom in Ohio. My mom
(the best basset grandma EVER) has been approved for adoption by the
wonderful folks at OBR. She gets to meet her first potential houndie this
week which means she'll probably have her new baby in the very near future.
I'm hoping she finds someone very floppy and sweet - Mom's an expert
snuggler and ear-skritcher - and my niece is 14 months old. We've never had
a problem with bassets and babies but I know that there are those who don't
like little ones. I can't wait to meet the new furbaby when I go home the
next time.

It's really good to hear about all the adoptions and new homes. I'm looking
forward to when my husband and I buy a house so that we can bring home
another basset for Stella.

Snooters to all,
  Colleen and Stella (who is snoring on the couch... again) :)