[Dailydrool] Tina, Daphneyland, etc

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Mon Feb 15 06:58:06 PST 2010

Congratulations on saving Tina!  Frank is such a gentleman, they look like they will be good for each other.
Chris, Bless you for saving Honey and her sister, did they find a forever home with you?  Or are they fosters waiting for their homes'?  I've fostered, older Bassets, I don't think I would be able to let puppies go.
With the state of the economy it's wonderful to hear that Daphneyland is doing better.  We have donated, sadly not all that much, but if everyone chipped in just what they can, their worries might just disappear.  Remember go to the Animal Rescue contest everyday and vote, it's free to vote.
Also, if you can go to the Basset Buddies Rescue "Most Lovable Dog" contest.  So many of the Bassets are familiar, it was hard to pick one to vote for.  Again, I donated what I could.  Charles was my pick, but it's all for a good cause.
Sadly, it looks like my Janie Anne is stuck in 2nd place in her contest.  So, I'll beg once again.  Please vote for her on;
http://www.snobbydogs.com
I'm hoping many of you didn't have the time to vote for her due to the weather so many of you have been experiencing.  We hope everybody is safe and warm.
I apologize for this note sounding like a begging commercial.  I know many of you lead very busy, hectic lives.  Our common bond of loving Bassets Hounds, I hope, will lead you to help out.
Drool to all who have lost loved ones, our prayers are with you everyday.
Woofs,
Janie Anne -- Daddy, does this mean I'm Number 2?
Siobhan---  I've gotten so lean and mean that I grabbed a chicken breast for the top of the oven.
And Bill-- A late Happy St. Valentine's Day to all and Happy President's Day.  I should say, Happy George Washington and Abraham Lincoln Day!!!