[Dailydrool] Update on Amazing Grace

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 08:20:38 PST 2010

Well, it has been two weeks since my little miracle arrived home so I
thought I would update my DD family on her progress.
I have been surprised at how easily Gracie has blended into the pack here.
For the first week, she stayed to herself and didn't really interact with
the other hounds and enjoyed napping by herself in the bedroom. A few days
ago, I heard Hannah and Blondie playing and, when I checked on them, imagine
my surprise when I saw Gracie playing, too! It actually brought tears to my
eyes! She has now started napping in the living room with the rest of the
herd and, in fact, is snoring right this minute.
I wanted to thank all of you for the warm welcome and good wishes that many
of you sent to Amazing Grace. As she continues to improve (and, hopefully,
gains some more weight), I will keep you all informed!
Thanks again - you all are the best!!
Kathi and the Little House of Hounds