[Dailydrool] Tina and things

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 07:47:42 PST 2010

Tina is such a cutie and really does look like Sarah, at least to us. We hope you have a long time with her and loads of fun adventures.  She seemed right at home in the video.

We are sending tummy settling drool to Ms Beasley.  It's no fun to be sick to the tummy.

Chumley, you are the cutest thing.  You have grown to be quite a handsome guy.  The girls here think you are berry cute.

I know there was something else I wanted to say.  I just can't remember what it was.  I guess it will have to wait til next time.

On an unbasset note.  We discovered that Picasso, the kitty, things snow is kitty tv.  It snowed here again last night and Mr. P was watching out the back door from the top of the back of the computer chair.  He was trying to get and play with the snowflakes.  It was really cute.  The cat, not the snow. I could do without more snow and we haven't had all that much.

Drool to all in need.  We are all taking our midmorning nap right now.  Lots of snoring going on.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and the wild kitty boys with the mom