[Dailydrool] Tina and Frank

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Feb 16 12:11:40 PST 2010

Tina thanks you for ALL of the warm welcoming comments she's received since coming to live with Frank the Tank on Saturday!

Tina is a trip! When I left for work this morning shortly after 8:00, she was still in bed, toasty under her blanket, hardly looked up long enough to wag good-bye. This gal likes to sleep in! Apparently we now have two bassets who are polar opposites: Frank is awake and restless around 4:30-5:00am, threatening to faint if he doesn't get breakfast NOW! Tina sleeps until around 9:00, goes on a nice walk around the 'hood, and then eats when she gets around to it...more like brunch than breakfast.

Tina has been with us for just over three days now, and she and Frank are starting to play a little. She was spayed last week, so we're trying to keep her a little quiet - don't need her to pull any stitches!

Thanks again for all your wonderful emails and posts!

Nancy, owned by Uncle Frank the Tank, Tina
And Sweet Sarah ATB