[Dailydrool] disc disease

Beth Johnson bethw1021 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:40:34 PST 2010

Hello, My name is Beth.  I have a 8 yr old bassett named Floyd.  I got the news last week that he has intraverteberal disc disease.  He got Xrays and IV steroids and he is now on prednisone and methalcarbonal.  Has anybody had experience with this?  We had a follow-up visit and all his range of motion seems to be getting better but he still isn't himself.  I know it could be the meds but I am still worried.  Any suggestions for his comfort would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Beth