[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva at the Spa

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 15:46:17 PST 2010

Hello me minnions, me went to da spa todey wif Bailey.  Me had a shampoo and set. me toebone nails trimmed, me toofers brushed, me hair conditioned.  All the ladies were fawning ober me, told me Momma how sweet me is.  Me eben got a cute scarf wif daises on it.  Me Momma said me smells reel goodz.  Me is eben more beautious den before.  And too de stinky Brudder, me sees de picture ob de Elder Clara wif her lub Morse, it be so cute!!!  Youze Momma should blows dat up so all ob you can lookie at it.  Show youze what a real man look like.  Morse be handsome.  Drool to all in need.