[Dailydrool] Reading the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 17:27:02 PST 2010

Momma here. We are getting ready to watch the dog show---go hounds!!----but wanted to take a minute to send drool to all in need, please know we are reading and thinking of you-drool coming. Hope everyone had a nice valentines day--I spent the day yelling Elwoods name, and if you might be thinking he has a story, he is currently under lockdown since he decided to help with taxes and ate the 6 month check registar. Dadslave is not pleased.
Oh did you see Violet--she is a looker, paws are crossed that she wins!!
We still have the shifting of the pack around here, but things are settling down, I do believe I got all the e-mails answered and hope with all my heart I did not miss anyone, if I did it was not intentional, and thank you all yet again.
Nancy, we welcome Miss Tina and we are so glad to hear Frank has put out the welcome mat. She is just a doll and we look forward to hearing much more of her life with Frank.
Okay--off to watch the show--

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz