[Dailydrool] Frank the Tank

Teresa Maag MaagT at pg.noacsc.org
Tue Feb 16 04:35:59 PST 2010

Frank,

Congrats on your new sister!!!  What a beautiful little lady she is, and I
just love how she and Frank were standing there wagging their tails looking
out the window.  Frank just seems like such a laid back sweetheart of a guy.
 I am totally in love with that hound, and he always brings a smile to my
heart when you show us pictures and video's.  And for that Nancy and Bill I
thank you.  I was wondering if you are going to keep her name?  I don't know
why, but when I opened the first picture, I thought of Fiona....as in
Fabulous Fiona...She is just precious, and I a can't wait to see more pics
and videos of the two.

Thanks for always sharing, cause they truly are the highlight of my day!
Teresa
Rowdy
Deuce
Yukon atb forever in my heart