[Dailydrool] Name suggestions

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 04:27:51 PST 2010

In about ten days, if all goes according to plan with the transports, Ernest Jr and Mister from the "7 seniors" will be arriving here. I think Ernest is a pretty good name and it will probably stick but I'm not a big fan of "Mister". Not to mention I call Bud "Mr Bud" much of the time. I haven't met him obviously, and sometimes a name just comes when you meet, but I wanted to see if there were suggestions. I got my license plate from a Drooler (thabk you Karen). I have thought about "Uncle Fester" since it has a similar sound. He is a very dark tri without much brown or white on him and larger at 65-70 lbs I'm told. Thanks! Time to get to packing.

Synthia, no bellies to rub since I'm away from home
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna (I'm running the desk and greeting everyone at the vet's office), Pearl, Peaches, Dickens, and soon Ernest Jr and Mister
And Ace