[Dailydrool] heartworm treatment

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Feb 16 12:44:12 PST 2010

I just heard from the vetlady about Molly's heartworm treatment.
Apparently she is doing fine so far, but she gave me some pretty stern
warnings about keeping her crated and very, very still for the next 30
days!  I didn't know she had to be still for that long after the
treatment and what severe consequences there could be for her if she
gets too excited!  If anyone has had some experience with this and can
give me some helpful tips, I would be forever in your gratitude.  Thank
you!!  Snooters and drool to all that need it!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie and Foster Molly