[Dailydrool] Frm Cnly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:30:22 PST 2010

I gtted go for a wlker taday wif Mr. Cooper, Sir! I meens ousside in da snow
wher we not bin sinse when I dunt member. Mebbe Ise a puppy den.
Mr. Cooper he gots in truble! Kin youse bleeve it? He ousside in beke, an
when MPerson call he in, HE NOT COME! sHE  swhd hym he leash an collar an he
STILL not come he runnin roune. MPerson ALLLLLLMOOSSSSSSSS leff wifout he.
Den he come in an she puttd da collar on he and she gib he a peece ob her
tiny liddel mined, boy she hot. But she done tuk he anyways.
We splored all da garbitch kans why it are garbitch day. MPerson mede me
leebit leebit leebit. Humf. I peet on sum tyrees. Dat were cool. I wate till
Mr. Cooper peet den I peet. He fink he show me where but I fink I peet ober
he pee. Ha HA. Growenup now, me.
Den dere all dese dogs! Ha ha ddey behinder fences like I be mostadatime.
Dey bark and bark bark abrk grwl grlw and MPerson sayin LEEBIT. Mr Cooper he
look but he not say nuffin. I look, I dance, I say Yurfyurfyurfy-- till
MPerson kinder gib me a liddel popper wif da colar. Hunh. Gak.
On da ways hoime MPerson start dis fing wif "rite" an "leff". Seem Mr.
Cooper he nose whatshe meen. Not me. She say I git it soonerlader.
Wisht we seed sum ribbikts or a dear or sumfin cool. But it nice enyways.
Naptime.