[Dailydrool] Da Perch

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 16:41:03 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a readin me droolz, an lookie dere. Miss Barbara gotz liddel question bout da royal perch whut Elder Clara is a restin herz rumpbonez on rite dis minute. We ain't gonna tellz her bout dis liddel reesponse ob da Brudder, we keep dis tween us. Youze asked whut dis perch fing is. Brudder Elwood gonna tell it like it is.
I ain't got no clue. Nebber set a toebone on da perch, I fink it gotz da radar zone round it whut gib Elder Clara vanced warnin ob da Brudder approachin. Youze see dis fing is a biggie round doggie bed whut gotz da stuffin a pounded down cause ol lardbutt dun wore out da fluffie stuff. Well Momma gib it new stuff, she gib it new cober, she git summfin called a down blankie and den it gotz dis nice lepoard cober whut make dat ol bag fink she be specul. Dis fing huge.I hold bout a hunnerd hounds ob da normal size dat is, an one Elder Clara. It rite dere in front ob da hole in da wall what gibz da heatz. Sister Daisy gotz real interest in dis fing. We fink it is da war ob da top dawg whut we all know is da Brudder Elwood.
Da woomenz kin war ober da perch, Brudder Elwood gotz da couch.
Now iffin youze teke me reemotez, we talkin dawg ob nudder nature.

Drool to all in needz

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz