[Dailydrool] Party wifout da slaves

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 16:29:02 PST 2010

So while my slaves were gone, I'd fought id have fun wifout dem. my slave who seems to be fa youngest didnt latch the lock all fa way so i pushed my nose against it and it popped open. i was in heaven i can play now and chew fings. first i hoped over fa silly fence the slaves have up and went to town. i first went over to harrass the other four legged fritter. i fink hes a cat, a fat cat too..anyfays, after having fun with it i started to find chew toys. oh boy were there lots. i had a blast chewing on the young slaves long white looking thing. after i bit into it i got poked fith a fire (wire) i hope i made him proud at my dills...next i saw finey round fings, der were bout five of dem..i dink de were called datteries or sumtin. den my main slave had dese fittle dooking fings she put in hair..not sure if i ate one or not only time will tell (slave insert..bobbie pins)..dats all i could get into as dey came home to find me running...i ran and pee'd a dittle on da carpet..uh oh