[Dailydrool] tINA AND

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 16 17:12:13 PST 2010

Well I am so glad Tina's with Frank the tank.  I still must insist that you did not find her - she found you.If you think of how they arrive.  When we got Dazey at a pet store (years ago and still glad we got her cuz it now sells fish) after a few/many complaints.

We started out with another basset a sister, and went back and got
the other one instead.  And there's Sherrilyn in Mexico Sir Jacques slave  -  somehow  Lola got into the picture.
Despite Lola's testing process she's still there.!!!!!!!!!!!!. I do think Sir Jacques had something to do with
her attitude.

They just plain rule!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both are beaties tho.
Georgie