[Dailydrool] Frontline Plus @ Costco $36; $aving on flea stuff

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Wed Feb 17 11:17:39 PST 2010

If you have a Costco, they have all weights of Frontline Plus for something
like $35 or $36 for a 3 pack.    It's on their website too. :-)

My vet taught me a great way to save on Frontline or Advantage.   Buy the
biggest vial & split the dose by weight.  You need a syringe to accurately
measure & to store the leftovers.  Blunt the needle to avoid any accidents;
it's your applicator. Just squirt on from the syringe instead of pouring on
from the tube.

One 89+ tube of Frontline will do two 50 pound dogs, or at my house, one 52
pound basset, a couple of 20 pound-ish spaniels, & the c*t.    Don't try it
with BioSpot or grocery store stuff, but with Frontline & Advantage, the dog
stuff is okay for cats.  We've done this for years.

If your vet is a good sport, you can get a weight dosage breakdown & syringe
from them.   For a better explanation & less specific dose chart, this cat
rescue site has the info.

 http://www.lisaviolet.com/cathouse/advantage.html

Kathleen & Maestro
(w/Henry Wadsworth & Bentley Basset ATB)