[Dailydrool] Frontline Plus @ Costco $36; $aving on flea stuff and comment on COmfortis

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed Feb 17 15:06:31 PST 2010

You can also save on the cost of Comfortis by purchasing the largest dosage
size.  I think it is for dogs up to 105lbs.   From what I have been told by
our supplier, that is the only size the company says you can split and have
it be effective.   I do know one lady who splits the large ones 4 ways as
she has Beagles,   but for most Bassets a 2 way split is what would suffice.
A 4 way split is not suppose to be effective, but my friend says it seems to
work fine for her.

wen and the Bounders
Check out the February Frenzie at  www.seniorhoundsabound.org