[Dailydrool] There should be a test to be a Drooler!

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Feb 18 07:25:53 PST 2010

http://www.theglassbeadgame.net/FlatBasset.jpg

though that hound was probably "posed" ... bassets do this when they don't
"wanna"

Don't wanna? you ask?  yeah... Don't Wanna... I don't wanna ...go.. don't
wanna pee/poo ... don't wanna go your direction I wanna go mine...

Also looks like these..
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2313/1591329189_f3b2f18a64.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/2581127389_e929a99789.jpg

and little girl getting near to having a flat basset here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71894657@N00/3629483393/

:)

-Robert