[Dailydrool] Raymond & dog show

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 07:57:34 PST 2010

Raymond had his checkup this week, and his blood work came back good, so we can continue him on his Rimadyl.  His shivering is sporadic, so it's hard to pinpoint.  He obviously has a problem in his right shoulder, but doesn't limp or cry.  So, for a soon-to-be 9-yr-old, he's in good condition.  Our vet said if the shivering persists, it's doubtless because of pain, perhaps tramadol would be helpful.  Since Richard takes that, we can try him on it and see if it helps him.  Oh, the pressure!  We're very pleased with his health, overall, tho.

I got on www.westminsterkennelclub.org and checked out the basset hounds who competed for the dog show, etc., and noticed that these videos were from last year - 2009.  Strange they wouldn't have posted 2010 yet, isn't it?  Does anyone know about this?  We're glad to hear that a decendent of a Drooler was the best basset.  And we all know, all our houndies are champs, anyway.

Hope all our friends on the Daily Drool are doing well - lots of healing drool is going out to our sick houndies out there.                                          Beryl & Raymond