[Dailydrool] Izzy and Teddy are in a photo contest - please help us!

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:09:39 PST 2010

TELL EVERYBODY YOU CAN PLEASE!!  This costs nothing and we have a chance to
win $500 which I will use for waddle pledges.

Izzy and Teddy are competing in the Time Warner Cable’s *Living the Life
contest *in support of Capital Area Humane Society (in Columubs)! Between
February 15-21, 2010 you can vote online and help them win finalist status
for the CHANNEL 411 – Local on Demand “Living the Life Viewer’s Choice TV
Contest” and a chance to win $500.   Go to
http://www.MyLocalOnDemand.com/pets
<http://www.mylocalondemand.com/pets>and vote for Izzy and Teddy!

Please help.  You can vote once a day.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Izzy, Teddy & Beth