[Dailydrool] Casper and Global Warming

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 05:33:40 PST 2010

Hey everyone!

First Healing drool to all those in need and heartfelt condolences to those that have lost loved ones to the Rainbow Bridge.  We also want to wish Rolph a Very Happy Gotcha Day and Congratulation to Violet for winning Best of Breed!!  Oh, and we voted for Leila in the Bissel contest!

Second - I have great news!!  Casper's aspiration came back as being nothing but a fatty tumor!!  Not a single cancer or blood cell was to be found!!  And she handled the aspiration like such a big girl - not even a flinch!!  I was SO proud and SO releived!!

Third - about global warming... I aint buying it!!  I've heard the reports of them fudging the numbers, too.  Plus fi you ask all our friends that have been shoveling snow off and on for the past month and they'll probably agree with me, too!!  My gram lives in Wisconsin and whenever I talk to her and there is snow she says "Thank God for Global Warming otherwise we'd be up to our chins in the stuff!"  SO - that being said, I'm not giving up my dogs OR my steaks!!  But that's just me!!

Have a great day!!

~Gwen - slave to Teddi, Casper and Madden~ (:>