[Dailydrool] A Kawshunary Tail frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 04:00:17 PST 2010

Duh MomPerson who she nose bedder changed we fud.
Cuz she runned outta da odder she juss pored da new fud in da bin. And gib
it to we.
I dunno for shure if dat whut done it but I no feelin so gud an I yakked all
ober da hawse, BIG TIME.
Not oncet but fore times durin da dey an ebbenin.
MPerson nose bedder. Nobuddy else sik. Juss me. She putted me in my crate
erly an no more fud no wadder no treets lass nite.
Dis mornin she gib me a liddel sumfin
callt IVD an say I puukeage won more time an I gets to go see Doc. UGH. UGH
UGHUGH. No Doc! She wadin to see ifn I pukeage. It not my fawlt she stoopit
an do dat to me.
Pleese sen NO PUKE drool. I don wanna see no Doc.

Love an Drool to them whut needs it.
Nigel
MomPerson says: I DO know better and altho I have changed food abruptly
before it has never mattered to them. I switched to Blue Buf. Duck. I don't
know for sure that this is what is wrong with Nigel but the puking right
after changing food seems like too much of a coincidence to me for it not to
be connected. I'll see how he does this morning. I am hoping he is ok
because having to tell Doc what I did is going to get me a lecture....I can
hear it now-- it always starts:  "YOU OF ALL PEOPLE...." and goes from
there. ***sigh***