[Dailydrool] He got me

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 18 01:12:25 PST 2010

So, yesterday was Rolph's Gotcha day.

I was sitting on my bed doing some paperwork, when I felt a fluffy body jump up and snuggle next to me. I turned to him and asked: "So, three years ago, did you get in the right car?" He looked up at me with a huge, wide grin on his face.

I was just thinking awwwww, when I realised there was no way a dog's mouth could take that shape...... unless...

Rolph! What have you got in your mouth?
Barwooof
Show me
Barwooof. Then Thud, as he gets down from the bed and exits room, tail high.
Rolph, do you want a treat?
Rolph re-enters room and drops soggy sock at my feet. I reach up on my wardrobe and find treat as reward.

It's taken him three years, but boy, am I well trained. Treats in my wardrobe?!!!

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK