[Dailydrool] Mahalo for All the Supportive Words and Drool

Kimlynne Slagel kislagel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:16:35 PST 2010

I want to thank all of you who have written me with such warm encouraging
words.

About 10 days ago and dear friend and I were taking our dogs (1 basset, 1
Tibetan Spaniard, and 1 Lhasa Mix) on our usual walk when another neighbor's
Rottweiler attacked and mauled the Tibby.  In the struggle to free the
Tibby, the Rottweiler ate part of my right index finger,

My finger is healing well thanks to some excellent surgeons in the ER and my
psyche is getting there to thanks to all the kind words so many Droolers
have sent.  How heartwarming it feels to have so many complete but caring
loving people send me good wishes.  I especially appreciate the words from
those who assure me that I wasn't acting out of stupidity.  Many of you have
written me to say they have or would have done the same.  I don't wish the
Rottweiler death but I do put the blame on the neglectful, arrogant owner
who has yet to apologize to either me or the Tibby.

I will leave it to the courts to decide the fate of both dog and owner.

Mahalo for your Aloha

Kimlynne Slagel
Odell's grateful mother