[Dailydrool] Woefully behind

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:00:57 PST 2010

As usual.  We're glad that Kirby was rehomed (he seemed like he only had a
problem with other dogs, and not people, and are so glad he wasn't
euthanized) and welcome Ernest and Mister to the Ross menagerie.

We're glad that Bristow made it home safely.

Drool for Casper and her lump.  Hope everything turned out OK.

Beth, I loved your stories about Duchess in the snow.  I can just imagine
that resigned look of farewell.... :-)

Amy, it's so good to hear from you.  I was delighted to hear that Ian is
well enough, and big enough to play on the floor.  Short of spraying him
with bitter apple, I'm not sure I have any advice for keeping Banjo from
loving him to death :-)

Congratulations Conrad on getting your wheels!  Ann, how is he doing with
them?

Drool for MacKenzie, for Molly and her heartworm treatment, for Buttercup
and her limping, for Floyd and his sore back, for Purple and her lump (what
were the test results?  Hope all was OK.), for Bo and his colitis and
hernia, and for Pickles and the other WMBR fosters with dog flu.  I was so
saddened to hear that Pickles' people tried to drown her.  Unbelievable....

Safe journey drool for Dottie -- thank you Linda for loving her and for
giving her the best 4 days of her life.  I'm so sorry she wasn't strong
enough to make it.

Thank you NEBR for taking in Molly and Billy Bob and their soon to be
offspring.  I'll look forward to buppy pictures once they arrive!

Congratulations to Cissie on her buppies!  Pictures, please!

Heart healing drool to Anita on her loss of Reese, and to Rosie on losing
her best friend.  We never have them long enough.

And finally, healing drool and prayers are being sent to Wen's friend
Whitney.  We're so sorry.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))