[Dailydrool] strange eating behavior question

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 05:49:09 PST 2010

MacKenzie will not eat out of her bowl.  She seems to be afraid of it.  It's a metal bowl, so I tried a plastic one.  She's afraid of that too.  Worried that we had more tummy issues, I hand fed her.  She ate like she was starved.  So, we tried a plate.  No problem.  She ate off the plate.  I'm not sure what happened, but she just won't eat out of her bowl.  Now, given that she could lose 10 lbs., this may be a new weight control benefit.  But this is still very strange.  Since we have two other bassets, we just can't leave the bowl down.  Any ideas?