[Dailydrool] PUPPIES have arrived!!!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 06:10:39 PST 2010

NEBHR is thrilled to report that our foster, Molly, gave birth to ELEVEN puppies overnight! As of 8am there are 4 girls and 7 boys weighing between 9 and 11oz each. We will post photos on our website as soon as we can get them. Many thanks to our volunteers who stayed up all night to help Molly and her babies, and our generous supporters who have donated funds for their care!

http://www.nebhr.org
http://www.firstgiving.com/molly-and-puppies

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***