[Dailydrool] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PIERRE JR

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:29:03 PST 2010

Greetings and healing drool to all in need.  I have a bit of catching up to do, but you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Pierre jr.  turns one today.  He has been here now almost 3 months, and in honor of his birthday, he gave me a present - HIS FIRST HOWL.  I was watching Monk, and there was a scene with a fire truck blaring its siren, and Pumpkin started the howl fest.  I was sitting right next to Pierre, and I howled to him, and although confused to why he was howling, he howled back at me.  I am so proud of him.
Mom is getting to go on a field trip to IHOP with a few of her fellow residents from Assisted Living or else I would bring Pierre for a visit.  I will meet up with Mom at the HOP, and I have a strong suspicion a white box will be coming home with me for the boy.  (and the others, too).
Also, Pierre and all the hounds got new martingale collars from ABC slobber shop.  They are so pretty, and all the hounds look great in them.

Peace, love and drool
Jackie and the hounds