[Dailydrool] Flat Basset

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 19 08:33:39 PST 2010

I forgot to add to flat basset that they
seem to weigh 200 pounds as well when they do their flat basset.
I had a airedale and he hated being disciplined and one day he also did
a flat basset. I couldn't believe it - he also won and we went across the street where he wanted to go.
And one day on a walk Miss Becky was dragging her butt and did the flat basset. I thought ok we'll
the way she wanted to go!  She hated her bum touched so on a city street I would push her bum
and cars honked!!!!.

Georgie