[Dailydrool] Flat Basset

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:59:22 PST 2010

Bud is flat pretty much all the time unless he's on a mission for something.

With the big dogs that was always my fear - having them go flat somewhere and not able to get them up. Ace weighs 185lbs. I won't be carrying that home. We he was a puppy the first command he learned was "get up" and I'd stand him up. Before sit or anything else. It has served us well.

A night in my own bed was good. Now. To pick Kahuna up at the vet and do more unpacking. How fun.

Drool to all who need it!!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time.
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Peaches, Dickens
and Ace da Newf