[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 98, Issue 9

TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com
Fri Feb 19 18:37:45 PST 2010

Good Evening From Bowling Green, Ky.

Truman woofing in to everyone tonight. Plenty of drool to everyone who
needs some.

I went to see the vetlady today for my annual check-up. I was such a good
boy & stood still for everything they did to me including my toesies trimmed.
I also got a bath while there but Mama doesn't know if I was good for that
or not as she left me there for the bath. The vetlady told Mama that she had
sold the practice to the new vetman  but she is still going to be working
there. Now Mama had met the new vetman as she had to take my Pointer sister
in recently as she was very sick. It was Pancreatitis, dehydrated, & had a
fever. Mama was impressed with the new vetman. He took really good care of my
sister & she is much better now. Oh, I got a new bandana today. I look
really handsome now!!!
Time to go take my evening nap now.
Get well wishes to all sick houndies & slaves.
Truman & Mom. Betty</HTML>