[Dailydrool] Give me a break...and other stuff

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Feb 20 06:18:33 PST 2010

Then all of the
sudden, some marketing mogul figured out that fear = profit and now
there's a whole SLEW of things that we should be afraid of...global
warming, N1H1, bird flu, bigfoot...you name it!  Ooh, but not to worry,
because for every threat there's a product that will resolve it...and if
we're lucky, we can have it for the low, low price of $19.95.  Me, you,
and our dogs are not the problem.  For heaven's sake, look what these
GIANT corporations are dumping into our air, water and earth!!  And they
have the nerve to claim it's our PETS!  As Jon Stossell would say "Give
me a BREAK!"

 This frustrates me to no end, also.  What happened to everyone, corporations included, taking personal responsibility and being accountable for their/their company's actions?  Wait!  That means everyone but ME, right??? Aaaaargh...

Anyroo,a message to Cnly - "You abzolootie rite, littel furbud.  Iffen da dum slabes leeb stuff on da cowner, den it not wurf much to dem.  U MomPerson jest jelllus caws u so gud at counner cruzin', hehehehe. But, u beez karefull an' donot get da owie on da tung.  Dat herts!!!  Do's u hab a dishywasser?  Dey da bestest fur tastin' stuff outa.  Me and Duddy teke turns doin' prewash...an' get sum yummy tastin' stuff.  Lub and snooters, Daisy...who is NOT fat no matter wut da slabes say