[Dailydrool] Intro and Newbie questions

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Sat Feb 20 10:27:09 PST 2010

How is the hunt for a dog going?

My husband and I got our first basset - Flo - at eight weeks old in May
2009.  She is a delight but still has the occasional accident in the
house at eleven months.  We adopted Gabe in November 2009 at the same
age.  I can count on one hand the number of accidents he has had in the
house.  For some reason, he just seemed more eager to please.

I have never been much of a dog person before (more of a cat
person)(please no nasty comments - just being honest), but I am
absolutely crazy about these dogs.  They are laid back, funny, loving,
gentle and beautiful creatures and I wouldn't trade them for anything -
even though they do have a mind of their own.  They definitely like long
naps after strenuous playing.

Good luck!

Alicia, Flo and Gabe