[Dailydrool] Fleas? and yesterday's calendar boy Bogart, Pwincess Lafayette, etc.

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 06:51:28 PST 2010

Hello, Droolers!  This is the first "spring-like" day we've had in Richmond,
VA since .... well ... SPRING!  and I'm already thinking about some spring
cleaning.  Along those lines, I was wondering if anyone out there has any
advice on treating the yard for fleas.  I keep Baloo and the fosters on
flea/ tick preventative, but have a lot of shady areas in the yard and was
wondering if I should treat those areas this spring in addition to keeping
them on their preventatives.  Of course it would have to be a hound-friendly
treatment, so I wanted to see what the group thought.

Also, I'm not sure if Bogart's (yesterday's DD Calendar 'pinup') slaves are
on the Drool, but my oh my what a big, beautiful Basset!  And drool and
ahroos to P. Lafayette's flight and ground crews ... what a sweetheart.  I
really love my DD calendar and look forward to seeing so many of the hounds
I read about on the Drool.

Ahroos and Snooters to all,
Lisa, with Baloo, Buckley and Zoe